If you are one of those who, like me, believe in the power of words and the effect they can have in our lives I hope you’ll find of interest this article dedicated to the positive affirmations for my daughter that you can borrow and make yours to use with your own children. To give you a little bit more context, in case you stumbled upon this article with no or very little knowledge of what is an affirmation, I want to spend a few words and briefly explain more why positive affirmations for your daughter, son, and even for yourself can be really important.
What are affirmations?
Affirmations are statements, positive and short, that anyone can use anytime to create a self-change. They are incredibly useful to contrast fears, lack of self-confidence, imposter syndrome, and negative thoughts in general. Many psychologists and researchers agree with me that the power of positive affirmations for my daughter, myself, and many other people in the world is strong IF done properly.
At the same time, it is important to remember that they might not be ideal for all, especially if not done with the right intention and continuity. The positive affirmations for my daughter and yours on this page are not a one-time spell that will magically solve any problem. They can be helpful in reducing stress, having more faith in your skills, and living more in the present, instead of being stuck in the past or being fixated on the future and what hasn’t happened yet. Consistency in using affirmations is the key to seeing improvement in one’s life.
Other tools I found useful to use along with positive affirmations for my daughter are:
- Empowerment Cards for Kids
- Daily Gratitude Journal
- Affirmations Coloring Book For Kids
- Positive Thinking Journal
All the suggestions above are great empowering kids activities to do at home and out of the home. Coloring books, journals, and cards are easy to bring along and are in fact some of the products suggested in my article about the best family activities in Washington state. Below you can find a picture of the empowerment cards for kids that I purchased for my daughter (same as those I linked in the above list).
Positive affirmations for my daughter
Below I listed over 60 positive affirmations for kids that you can use for your daughter, your son, and, most if not all of them, even yourself. Some are great to use any time of the day and night and in any situation. Others are more suited for specific moments and situations like when waking up in the morning, before bedtime, to calm down in stressful situations, before facing a challenge, to cheer up in sad situations, and so on. Using positive affirmations for my daughter made a difference the same way it did with me, there is no harm in trying even if might not be suitable for everyone.
Use these 60+ positive affirmations for my daughter as they are or customize them:
- I’m happy and grateful for the things I have.
- I have wonderful co-workers and a loving family.
- I am proud of myself.
- I am talented.
- I have a positive mindset.
- I care for myself.
- All of my problems surely have solutions.
- I deserve happiness.
- I have the support of my family.
- I have a bright future.
- I am grateful for this day.
- I believe in myself.
- I am confident.
- Going to school makes me happy.
- I am beautiful inside and outside.
- I love my body.
- I am a good person.
- I am safe.
- I radiate positive energy.
- I love who I am and I am loved for who I am.
- My heart is full of joy.
- I can face anything.
- I am courageous.
- I am allowed to feel and express my feelings.
- I can control my breath.
- I am helpful.
- I can do anything I set my mind to.
- I am in control of my emotions.
- I care for others.
- My body is mine.
- My mistakes help me learn and grow.
- I love myself.
- I can learn anything.
- I am the hero of my story.
- I am loved.
- My life is fun.
- I care for my body and mind.
- I can ask for help and support.
- I am peaceful.
- I am proud of myself.
- I spread positivity.
- I deserve good things to happen to me.
- I am creative.
- I can do hard things.
- I am protected.
- I can create things.
- I have great ideas.
- I love making friends.
- I am capable of great things.
- I am important.
- I get better every day.
- I am a leader.
- I love learning new skills.
- I confront my fears.
- I hold incredible potential within me.
- I am grateful for all I have.
- I forgive myself for my mistakes.
- I decide who I want to be.
- I matter to the people in my life.
- I am honest in my words and actions.
- There is only one me.
- My losses are a great learning tool.
- I deserve the best in life.
- My opinion matter.
- I have a positive mindset.
- I can make a difference.
Want even more suggestions for positive affirmations for your daughter? Check out the following top-rated books on the topic:
- I Am, I Can: 365 affirmations for kids
- I can do hard things
- Mindful Affirmations and Activities
- What I Tell Myself FIRST
- My Strong Mind
- The Big Feelings Book for Children
- I AM…: Positive Affirmations for Brown Girls
- I Think, I Am!: Teaching Kids the Power of Affirmations
Using positive affirmations with your daughter can be helpful for your relationship
I truly hope you found some useful information here and that you’ll put them to good use. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you want to suggest me more positive affirmations for my daughter that I can use and share here.